- Procesorius: Ambarella A7
- Matrix: SONY Exmor IMX 322 LQJ
- 6 optiniai lęšiai
- Rezoliucija: 1920x1080 (30 f / s), 1280x720 (30 f / s)
- Matymo kampas: 137 ° (5 juostos)
- Įrašymo formatas: MP4
- Avarinis įrašymo ilgis: 10 sekundžių iki įvykio, 50 sekundžių po įvykio
- Parkavimo režimas
- "MicroSD" (2GB -32 GB) SDHC 10 klasė, "MicroSD" (64 GB) SDXC 10 klasė
- G-sensorius, judesio jutiklis
EASY TOUCH PLUS
NEOLINE Easy Touch Plus interface is designed with an integral touchscreen control, the screen displays full information about the traffic.
Camera optics of 6 glass lenses, the most powerful Ambarella A7 processor and high-tech EXMOR IMX 322 sensor from Sony ensure impeccable quality of video shooting at night.
The unique Smart Click mounting system makes it easy to install and remove the device every day. NEOLINE X-COP 9700 is held firmly in the slots that completely eliminate mechanical shaking while driving off-road or on a paved road.
This Neoline X-COP 9700 hybrid contains the most advanced radar detector. It registers all speed control devices available with the traffic police including Trip-Track.
Neoline X-COP 9700 is a joint development of leading European and Korean experts in automotive electronics. Neoline X-COP 9500 is a perfect mix of Korean quality, reliability and functionality adapted to the needs of the European market.
The camera optics of 6 glass lenses, Ambarella A7 processor - the most powerful processor so far, and high-tech EXMOR IMX 322 sensor from Sony provide a realistic, clear and high-detailed video. Besides, the EXMOR matrix from Sony implemented in the hybrid ensures smart mode of suppressing flecks and sunlight. Low noise and light correction system make the night video rather sharp.
High quality of video in Neoline X-COP 9700 is provided by A 7 processor, the best-to-date processor from Ambarella company, the leading manufacturer of video processors.
Videos are sorted in 3 folders: standard recording, emergency recording and parking mode. Large screen is quite convenient to view recently recorded videos. They can also be viewed on a special X-COP player that shows latitude, longitude, direction, current speed. The player can also be used to take screenshots and change settings.
137º viewing angle allows you to record traffic situation both on 5 lanes and on the roadside. Video sharpness, realism and contrast remain high at any section of the frame.
This device has an integrated GPS module responsible for detecting police radar points previously saved in the GPS base. Like its predecessors, Neoline X-COP 9500 has an integrated radar database for Europe. In the EU countries, where the use of radio modules is prohibited, all frequency bands must be switched off, only the GPS-module remains active. Updated radar bases are available at neoline.com every 2 weeks.
Neoline X-COP 9700 is configured to detect the most advanced Trip-Track cameras that use a video unit and a license plate optical recognition technology to monitor average car speed on a road section from 500 m to 10 km. Neoline X-COP 9700 notifies the driver of such cameras and informs about exceeding speed limit for the road
Neoline X-COP 9700 in the silence mode notifies the driver of radars only with a message on the screen. When minimum speed limit is exceeded, sound and voice notifications are added. This feature lets the Neoline X-COP 9700 radar detector draw the driver’s attention only to significant police radar signals. This feature is not available in the X-COP mode.
In the standard mode the hybrid shows a GPS+ icon on the screen. Click on it to add or delete a new coordinate. That way you will be able to enter information on new fixed police cameras.
- Integrated interface for the dashboard camera and the radar detector
- 2.8 "TFT LCD touchscreen
- 2 buttons: ON/OFF and Emergency recording
- Audio recording: ON/OFF
- Input voltage: 12-24 V
- Working temperature: -20 +70 Cº
Dashboard camera details
- Valst. numerio rodymas
- Rodomas saugus greitis ekrane
- Built-in įkraunama baterija 200mA
- Peržiūrimi vaizdo įrašai ir apsaugomi failai nuo ištrynimo
- Įrašo ilgis: 1/2/3/5 minutės
- Automatinis ekrano išjungimas
Radar detector details
- Detection of all types of modern police radars
- GPS base for European police radars
- Trip-Track photo unit detection
- Separate icons for main types of police radars
- Maximum informational content on the display:
- Current speed
- Speed limit on a road section
- Average vehicle speed
- Separate notifications for GPS and radio signal
- Modes: City, Highway, Highway Turbo, X-COP automatic
- Convenient update for the GPS database and the firmware
- Cold start - search for satellites for 40-90 seconds
- Warm start – Search for satellites for 5-10 seconds
- Police radar coordinates added in 1 click
- Voice tips in English
- VG-2 counter-detection shielding
- Detection range 1 ~ 2 km
- Volume adjustment
- Silence mode below speed limit
PROGRAMINIS ATNAUJINIMAS - INSTRUKCIJA